what time is it?

Monday 5 February 2007

This week just HAS to be better!



Ever had one of those weeks where you wonder if you were put on this Earth as some sort of joke for the universe to enjoy??!!

I have them quite often, so I don't know why I was too surprised last week when it really hit the fan for me.

Already fighting suicidal imagery which had reared it's ugly head again without warning or reason....my week slowly went downhill. On Thursday it all came to a head. Frankly....Thursday SUCKED!

I had FINALLY had got of my fat bum to clean and organise the garage. I was about 20 mins into it, charging along....whump! I passed out! So that was the end of my cleaning spree for the day as I am completely useless after I pass out! So already feeling pretty sorry for myself, I go out the back in the afternoon to discover that poor old Stitch...Brandon's beloved cockatiel is shivering on his perch due to the rain being blown in. Trying to do the right thing, I get him out of his cage and put him on my shoulder....something that I have done a thousand times before outside....Tank, the big black wally dog, stands right behind me as I step back making me fall on my ass and scaring the heck out of Stitch......The bird who usually wanders around the backyard WITH the dog and comes to me when he is called, takes off into the pouring rain...An hour and a half of standing in the pouring rain, I could hear him but not see him. By the time I DID find him high up in the palm tree a big gust of wind blew him right out of the tree and off he went into the wide blue yonder.

Needless to say I was heart broken, Stitch and I have spent a lot of time together on this computer. Plus the painful task of telling Brandon that I had lost his favourite pet through sheer stupidity! He was soooo nice to me about it..."It's not your fault Mummy, it is Tank's" How compassionate is this child! We have his cage open out the back with the hope that he will realise where his food's at....But between you and me.....I don't think he's coming back.

Thursday night I try to log into my Uni courses....only to find that they have discontinued me from my course! Friday I recieve a letter to say that my current enrolment has been cancelled because I haven't "shown cause" for why I did so crap last year.....What tha?? I haven't even received any notification asking me to "show cause"!

So now I have that huge stress as well....

You can imagine how scary it is for somebody who already felt suicidal for NO reason to suddenly be reminded about what a complete and utter loser they REALLY are! Let's put it this way.....I ain't getting much sleep these nights.

Well that is my whinge for the day....I am going to put my "silver lining" cap back on knowing that this week HAS to be better!!

Luckily Anita my saviour from Red Cross came around today and has offered her invaluable help to me to try to work out this uni thing.

Hopefully Stitch will decide to come back.

Hopefully Brandon wont pull anymore "I refuse to go to school" acts this week.

Hopefully his appointment at Child Health will go smoothly this week.

Hopefully the scary woman who is supposed to be organising my TAFE will forget how angry she is with Scott and not give me a hard time when I go to see her this week!!

and Hopefully my husband and kids wont decide to side with MY head and wish that I would just hurry up and leave them alone!

THIS WEEK WILL BE BETTER! I AM ALIVE! I HAVE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND! I HAVE A ROOF OVER MY HEAD AND FOOD TO EAT! I AM BLESSED! (yeah right!)

No comments: