what time is it?

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

It was Valentines Day when I started looking for a good photo of Oscar! Never mind....Guess what I got for Valentines Day???? Go on, I bet you can't guess ;) Well, mine is better looking than the one up there, but you get the picture....Yes....Scott got me an Oscar for Valentines Day!!! (And yes...he is in his right mind....This is all I wanted!!!) I luuuuuuuuurve my husband sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was heart broken when my evil bristle nosed catfish killed my beloved Oscar earlier this year, he had such an awesome personality, would beg for food, would jump out of the tank to get food...(which freaked Braithe out a little.....hehe)..and would swim up and down his tank as we moved around the room. He even had a good relationship going with my Axls!
This new guy is a completely different colour, Oscar was a bright orangy pink albino, whereas this guy is similar to the one above. His markings are gorgeous! He is a little timid at the moment, but I can't really blame him as he was chased up and down the tank for about 10 mins by a trainee pet store attendant, then dropped off the bench by Keila! All this after being taken away from the safety of his 10+ brothers and sisters at the pet shop. He'll get over it!
I'm not sure what to call him...obviously Oscar is out. I was thinking of Vincent...he looks kinda like a Van Gogh painting....I might ask Braithe in the morning....He is pretty good with naming pets, although I might tell him up front that I veto fishy, bubbles, and jaws!
Did I mention that I luuuuuuuuurve my husband??!!

No comments: