what time is it?

Monday 5 March 2007

studying at last

After nearly two months of complete stress, I am FINALLY enrolled and online with Uni! Geez it was far easier getting kicked out than re enrolling! LOL!!
Now I am just waiting for defence to finalise payments on my TAFE course and I am on track for this year.
I am determined to do really really well in both uni and TAFE this year. It will be easier without Braithe home. As lovely as it was having his awesome presence around....he is a little boy, and study and little boys just don't go hand in hand.
So now all I have to do is pay for my text books so that I can really be on track, and I am a happy little student!
Wish me luck everyone....I am gonna need it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your study. I'd love to have you teaching my kids one day. Still interested in a regular "study date"??

Louise G said...

You go girl !

Rubysed said...

Thanks Lindah and Loopy!
Definitely still interested in a regular study date Lindah...just let me know time and day!!