what time is it?

Saturday 24 March 2007

GRRRRRR!

I am back online....YAY!
MY computer is dead....GRRRRR!
Yep, that's right...."Nat's pride and joy" is officially dead! It cost me $88 to find this out....along with any self esteem I may have had before the "Nerds" guy came around.....plus to add insult to injury....NOTHING on my hard drive is retrievable!! So all the hard work I have put into my uni for the last couple of weeks, my awesome pics that I have collected over the years, my eBooks, MY EMAILS!!! MY BELOVED EMAILS!! Everything is gone! My one saving grace is that I had saved most of my photos onto disk not that long ago...I think I am missing around 30 new ones in total, so that is not so bad.
Everybody keeps asking me if I had backed up my stuff...well...yes and no....if I am in the middle of an assignment, I am not likely to back it up to disk....but most of the stuff that I had lost was stuff that no sane person would have saved to disk....it is just really annoying to lose it all.
The light at the end of this tunnel is that Scott has a brand new toy...though he hasn't seen much of it since he got it. I will get to do my assignments after all, and I thanks to my eternal fiddling with crappy online programs, I was able to salvage all my old email addresses!!
Thanks to my lovely friends Lindah and Louise...I was able to find my blogger site again!! Now I just have to build up my pics again so as to make it a bit more exciting.
Stay tuned for more exciting news hopefully over the next few days...(hopefuly I will be in a better mood)!

No comments: