what time is it?

Tuesday 23 January 2007

The Lucky Elephant


So, everybody creates their own luck...I understand that, but after the past few years, you can't really blame me for asking for a little help!
I am putting it out there to the universe, to my new Lucky Elephant there, (complete with my son's hands, so how lucky must that be! he he).....this year I would like to succeed with my family skills, my studies, with my life goals to get better physically, mentally, and spiritually, and with my resolve to become the person that I believe I used to be pre "losing it".
I used to be a competant person, a woman who was able to hold down a full time job, study at night, hold a second job when needed, AND keep my family and household together. I used to be able to look adversity in the face and shrug my shoulders at it. I loved a challenge.
Now, just getting out of bed every morning is a challenge, and I don't love it one bit. Making time to spend with the kids, though something that I want to do, can be almost excruciating sometimes. Showing my husband the love and support that he needs in his time of confusion just feels like it is draining what little energy I do have, and I hate feeling this way, as I don't ever want him to feel like he can't talk to me.
I want all of this to change...and I know that I need willpower, and resolve, and a lot of hard work....and hopefully a little luck will help a long the way.

No comments: