what time is it?

Monday 22 January 2007

Day one


Well, Scott went back to work today after a really long Christmas break. It's kind of weird not having him here wafting around the house. I got up and made sure I said goodbye this morning, which was a bit of an ask at 6.15, but it was worth it....I THINK he appreciated it.

I had all these grand plans for our first day without Daddy...one of which included riding our bikes down to the park.....Erm.....it has been raining constantly since some ungodly hour of the morning!! Not that I am complaining, we haven't had any decent rain all wet season, which has been a bit disappointing, so this is a welcome relief....I just wish it had have come a little earlier and NOT on the one day that I am trying to do the "good mum" thing! he he. I'm sure it will clear up later in the week. Until then we have plenty to do around here, puzzles, games, poker...the list goes on. Right now they are entertaining themselves supposedly cleaning up....though just between me and you, there is more playing than cleaning going on out there!

So, I think I might fart around on here for a while, then go and clean out the garage! Now, I have written it, so it must be done!

Have a great one!

No comments: