what time is it?

Monday 10 September 2007

GOGS

If ever there was a stupid reason to blog...this is it...but I am sooooo excited right now after a day of complete bleakness!
I just found GOGS on Youtube!!
Now for all of you out there scratching your heads in complete bewilderment GOGS is a really gross, violent, yet brilliant animation that was aired on the ABC about 10 years ago. I absolutely loved it then...and I sadly have to admit that I loved it just as much tonight as an adult with children of my own!! The snot bubbles, the dinosaur dung, the burbing and farting...man...who couldn't love it!!! And YES it is far far worse than the Youtube that I added below!! lmao!!
I have put a link in my favourites for all of those who think they can stomach what I would consider true art!! Or alternatively here it is below...hehehehehe!
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=22BB031668390485

No comments: