what time is it?

Monday 6 July 2009

Spoilt!


Happy Anniversary to me! Looky what Scott bought me! I was so surprised that I burst into tears. I have been wanting one of these for so long now, I just figured jewellery isn't Scott's thing. He was so cute about it too.....trying to sneak out to get it while I was at work, only problem was that he had promised to have lunch with me the day before, so after a very cranky phonecall from me stating that I had no lunch, "where the heck are you?!", he had to re think his plan of attack. hehe.
So now he is set for birthdays and christmas for the rest of our married life! Lucky lucky me!
What did I get him?? A sports massage that I didn't get time to pick up the voucher for, and haven't booked him in for yet! lol. Oh well, I think the Gracie DVD and Gi that I got him for his birthday should kinda keep me in the good books! (when they finally arrive anyhow)!

No comments: