what time is it?

Wednesday 3 October 2007

From Baghdad With Love.

Ok, so how cool is this? I am reading "From Baghdad With Love" ....I absolutely LUUURVE this book, so of course wanted to share my new love. Being me, I needed an appropriate pic to go with my blog, so I googled, and lookie lookie what I found!! I am sooo overjoyed with this find I can not tell you. I have been imagining these two throughout the book, and to see them and hear them in person.....AWESOME!

So...enjoy yet another one of my Youtube finds...and seriously seek out this book when you get the chance!!

Lava....you Rock!

3 comments:

sally906 said...

G'day

Thanks for the link - I watched the whole 5 mins in absolute delight - then found your blog and watched it again - LOL.

So you are an ex Darwin girl :)

Townsville not so different from memory - less humid?

Hoo Roo

Kelli said...

Thanks for recommending From Bagdad with Love...i'd been looking at buying the book but wasn't sure...looks like a heart warming story.
~Kelleigh
(Sooty & Zipper's Place)

Rubysed said...

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did! I have to admit I shed a little tear when I watched it the first time.

Yep Sally, Darwin born and bred I am afraid to say...lol. My family and my husband's family are still up there, quite a few of them between us..;)

You are welcome Kelleigh. I will take any excuse available to recommend this awesome story. I am holding out on finishing the book until we get on the road in a few weeks time as it is sooo engrossing that I never want to put it down! Not too good when you are in the middle of packing! It is sooo hard to resist it though!! :(